6th grade: keep practicing
Chapter 1 - ratios
chapter 2 - fractions, decimals, %
Common Sense Media Supplements
- Prime Time
- The Quotient Cafe
- Factors and Chairs
- Factor Game
- Product Game
- Long Division
- Prime and Composite Numbers
- Least Common Multiple (LCM)
- Greatest Common Factor
- Order of Ops/LCM/GCF
- How Do You Find the Greatest Common Factor of Two Numbers Using Prime Factorization?
- What is a Greatest Common Factor?
- What is a Common Multiple and Least Common Multiple?
- How Do You Find All the Factors of a Number?
- How Do You Find the Greatest Common Factor of Two Numbers by Listing Their Factors?
- How Do You Use the Distributive Property to Rewrite and Solve an Addition Problem?